Fit and Proper Test
Prior to initiating a carbon project we will complete a Fit and Proper Test that will create a detailed strategy for your project. This will include the approximate number of credits you should expect to generate, the risks and challenges associated with your project and an overall plan for project implementation.
Design and Model
Upon your approval of the Fit and Proper Test we will complete the modelling and technical reports required to register and monitor your project. GreenRaise professionals will support you by completing all necessary assessments, biomass inventories and baseline scenario modelling required for your project
Marketing and Sales
After the project is successfully implemented, the offsets generated must be sold. GreenRaise is in a unique situation to assist clients in the marketing and sale of carbon credits thanks to their relationships built on years of international business with major global corporations.
Private & Community Forest-Owners
• Draft and design of carbon-credit-projects
• Consulting along a certification process
• Sales & Marketing strategy for your carbon-credits
• Agent of carbon-credits
Private and Public Organizations wanting to offset CO²
• Overview on carbon-credit-market
• Selection of projects and partners
• Third-party audits
Governments & Communities
• Concepts that include forests as a major factor in climate actions while considering social and business aspects.